Our employees are the heart of our family-owned business. We count on our employees to provide the highest level of customer service, while making safety a top priority. We offer excellent benefits, advancement opportunities and a progressive company culture.
Mission, Values and Vision
We deliver first class outdoor solutions so you can focus on life’s priorities.
- Integrity – do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Professionalism – look, act, and communicate the right way – every time.
- Teamwork – work together to achieve company goals.
- Accountability – take responsibility for your actions and commit to your teammates.
- Adaptability – evaluate, adjust, and overcome.
We are recognized as the premier landscape service company committed to:
- Creating opportunities for our employees personal and professional growth
- Cultivating lasting customer partnerships while providing first class service
- Building on established traditions to grow our organization in a sustainable way for generations to come
Our Company Culture
“We invest in our people. We’re an organization that is focused on growing our team and creating more opportunities for our employees.”
Seth Hillenmeyer, Sixth Generation, General Manager, Weed Man Lexington and Nashville
“They think about the employees, they take care of the employees and that’s what makes this company a great company. They make it feel like a home, like a family.”
Demetrio Vazquez, Employee for 15 Years, Fleet and Shop Manager, HLS
“The thing that really amazes me is that we’ve got guys that have been here 40 years, 35 years, 30 years, that’s amazing, that doesn’t happen anymore. That tells you what kind of company this is and what kind of employees they are to have been here that long.”
Jeff Jervis, Employee for 9 Years, Account Manager, HLS
Our available positions are listed below. If you enjoy being a part of a hard-working, professional team and would like to know more about Hillenmeyer Landscape Services, please contact us today.
Hillenmeyer Landscape Services:
- Equine Field Supervisor (click for job description and instructions on how to apply)
- Team Member
- Team Leader
Weed Man Lawn Care:
- Sales Representative
- Marketing Representative