Hillenmeyer Landscape Services is Central Kentucky’s leading outdoor maintenance and landscaping company. We serve commercial, equine and residential customers and offer specialty services through Weed Man Lawn Care and The Mosquito Authority.
Our family business was founded as a fruit tree nursery in Lexington, Ky., in 1841. For many years, we’ve shared an appreciation for nature and the elegance of the outdoors. Stephen Hillenmeyer, the current and fifth-generation owner, has been involved with the business most of his life. Under his leadership, the company has grown significantly in exterior maintenance services and expanded to include customized lawn care and mosquito control. Stephen’s sons, Chase and Seth, will lead Hillenmeyer into the next generation of ownership.
One key to our long-term success is our team. We are committed to offering our employees a safe working environment with opportunities for advancement. This allows us to recruit and retain talented employees who spend many years working with us.
Our reputation is built on two qualities that stand the test of time: unmatched expertise and reliable service. That’s why thousands of customers have trusted Hillenmeyer over the years with their outdoor projects.
Mission, Values and Vision
We deliver first class outdoor solutions so you can focus on life’s priorities.
- Integrity – do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Professionalism – look, act, and communicate the right way – every time.
- Teamwork – work together to achieve company goals.
- Accountability – take responsibility for your actions and commit to your teammates.
- Adaptability – evaluate, adjust, and overcome.
We are recognized as the premier landscape service company committed to:
- Creating opportunities for our employees personal and professional growth
- Cultivating lasting customer partnerships while providing first class service
- Building on established traditions to grow our organization in a sustainable way for generations to come